Saving Time in Unity using C# [duplicate] Ask Question Asked 2 years, 2 months ago. Close. Language English. Projects. Unity is the ultimate real-time 2D, 3D, AR, & VR development engine. It is a special kind of object in unity that only to be used to store data. Persistence in Unity. This lets your users pin individual holograms or a workspace wherever they want it, … Learn Live. This tutorial describes how to build a Unity project to an iOS or Android device for testing. The Google Play Games plugin for Unity® is an open-source project whose goal is to provide a plugin that allows game developers to integrate with the Google Play Games API from a game written in Unity®. HoloLens — Capturing Photo in Unity and Saving to Disk Ask Question Asked 3 years, 9 months ago Active 1 year, 2 months ago Viewed 4k times 2 I'm trying to save a captured photo to the disk on HoloLens. However, this project is not in any way endorsed or supervised by Unity Technologies. Close.

Where are the Unity save files located? Use Unity to build high-quality 3D and 2D games, deploy them across mobile, desktop, VR/AR, consoles or the Web, and connect with loyal and enthusiastic players and customers. Submission failed. Although we cannot accept all submissions, we do read each suggested change from our users and will make updates where applicable.

Hey I’m making a Android camera application and I’m having some trouble saving the image to the SD card. Viewed 286 times 0. Cancel. Leave feedback. Stack Overflow for Teams is a private, secure spot for you and your coworkers to find and share information. So you can get back to developing your game. And thank you for taking the time to help us improve the quality of Unity Documentation. (1 answer) Closed 2 years ago. Any suggestions? Courses. save hide report. This question already has an answer here: What is the best way to save game state? AssetDatabase.CreateAsset. It also helps us to reduce memory usage and get better performance, it is like a pluggable data set. It can not be used as any other component in unity. When I test the application inside Unity the saving works fine but I had to make a file called “SnapShots”. COVID-19 Support: We’re providing all users three months of complimentary access to Unity Learn Premium. Version: 2019.4. Welcome to Unity Answers. 5 comments. I’m quite new to coding but I’m using Unity which makes it a lot easier. Unity is the ultimate game development platform. Question. Namespace: UnityEngine.XR.WSA.Persistence Class: WorldAnchorStore.